Who to Upload ART Results?
- ART Supervisor* / Main contractor’s Point of Contact (POC) to upload to SRSV2
*advisable to be an employee of main contractor but employee of sub-contractor can be appointed if agreed among project parties
- Work Pass Holders to upload to FWMOMCare under the supervision of the ART Supervisor
When to Upload ART Results?
- All Ag+ results to be submitted within 30 mins to SRSV2 or FWMOMCare
- All Ag- results to be submitted by the end of the testing day
An invalid test means that the test was not performed correctly, or the test kit was faulty. Individuals should repeat the ART with new test kits. If they receive multiple invalid results, they are recommended to visit a licensed ART provider and obtain help from a professional to perform an ART. The test at the ART provider will not be funded.
Where and How to Upload?
- Upload using SRSV2 and FWMOMCare
Individuals’ ART results will be recorded and reflected in their respective HealthHub or FWMOMCare after the ART results have been successfully uploaded.
If a “Ag+” result for a non-dorm Worker is wrongly submitted on SRSV2, please contact FET Hotline (6876 5830) or email email@example.com during office hours.
Video on How to Upload ART Test Results onto SRS
Watch the video below, courtesy of Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd to find out how to upload ART test results onto SRS: