Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Updated as of 28 Apr 2022

FAQs by Activity:

Construction Sector - updated on 27 Apr 2022
Renovation Works - updated on 28 Apr 2022
Support Measures - updated on 8 July 2021
Staggered Rest Days

Popular e-Services


The Construction Workforce Registration System (CWRS) is an online portal for CoreTrade and Multi-skilling registration and the renewal of Direct R1 eligibility.

Online Registration for Verification System

ORV allows you to register the workers for Identity Verification and check your registration status online.

Online PTO System

Lift and escalator owners, contractors and Authorised Examiners (AEs) can apply for and view applications for Permit to Operate (PTO) here.