Digital solutions can help the industry meet the three COVID-Safe Restart Criteria: i) safe workforce, ii) safe worksite and iii) safe accommodation/transport more effectively.
To this effect, BCA has developed the BuildSG-COVIDSafe Platform (CSP) which provides a central database that receives data from commercially available solutions and hardware devices deployed on site.
The CSP will be able to provide the industry a data driven approach for implementing the COVID-Safe Restart Criteria.
1. For worksite access control - by checking workers approved for work at entry
- Facial Biometric Recognition - Match individual record to list of approved workers
- Thermal Scanner - Check individual temperature before entry
2. For remote monitoring of workers - to ensure proper implementation of safe distancing measures and segregation of workers
- AI Camera – Area level of check for safe distancing and distinguish different cohorts of workers through identifying colour vests/arm bands
- Bluetooth wearables – Personnel level of check for safe distancing and worker cohorting
3. For data-driven audit and inspection
- Data Dashboard - Alert firms of any non-compliance of safe management measures
- Mobile Inspection Apps & Online Documentation - On-site submission of reports and findings on the conducted inspection
- Data analysis - Identify high risk areas, common non-compliance trends
How to apply
Contractors who are interested may sign up for the BuildSG-COVIDSafe platform (CSP) with ADS project leads: