BuildSG is a national movement that encapsulates the spirit of collaboration in the transformation of the built environment sector. It underscores the collaboration among the government, unions, trade associations and chambers, industry and institutes of higher learning, all working collectively to realise an advanced and integrated built environment sector with progressive and collaborative firms well-poised for both local and global business opportunities, and providing good jobs for Singaporeans.
Find out more about the regulations pertaining to Singapore’s built environment.
Find out more about the procurement frameworks and conditions of contract for public sector construction-related works.
Find out more about the different aspects of the built environment and how you can play a part in our mission to shape a safe, high quality, sustainable and friendly built environment for everyone.
BUILT ENVIRONMENT SECTOR
Updated on 9 May 2022
Construction Sector | Renovation Works | Facilities Management (FM) | MCSTs
9 May 2022
- (Updated) BCA FAQs for MCSTs and Managing Agents (MAs)
25 April 2022
- (Updated) Circular on Streamlining of Covid-19 Requirements for the Construction Sector / 华文版
- Circular on Further Easing of COVID-19 Safe Management Measures in Condominiums
28 March 2022
- Circular on Extension of Relief Period under Part 10a of the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act for Construction Contracts in the Built Environment Sector / 华文版
14 March 2022
- Circular on Streamlining and Simplifying COVID-19 Safe Management Measures in Condominiums
12 March 2022
- Circular on AccessCode Changes from 17 March 2022
6 March 2022
- Circular on Streamlining of Entry Requirements for Construction, Marine Shipyard and Process (CMP) Sectors Work Pass Holders to Improve Workforce Resiliency / 华文版
3 March 2022
- Circular on Ex-Gratia Extension of Time (EOT) due to COVID-19 Events for July 2021 – February 2022 in Public Sector Construction Contracts / 华文版
17 February 2022
- Circular on End of Relief Period under Part 2 and Part 8B of the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act for Relevant Contracts in the Built Environment Sector / 华文版
- Joint MOM-BCA-EDB Circular on Cessation of Rostered Routine Testing for Fully Vaccinated Workers Residing in Dormitories and Workers in Construction, Marine and Process sectors
- Infographic on Actions Taken when a Covid-Active Case is Detected at Dormitory or Worksite / 华文版
- Outreach Webinar: Contractual Support Measures for Build Environment (BE) Sector (1 Nov 2021)
| COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act (COTMA) Part 10A Application
| Support Measures for Built Environment Firms Affected by COVID-19 -- updated on 31 Mar 2022
| Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) -- updated on 28 Apr 2022
- Construction Sector -- updated on 27 Apr 2022
- Renovation Works -- updated on 28 Apr 2022
- Support Measures / 华文版 -- updated on 8 July 2021
| MOM AccessCode
- From 12 July 2020, improved features will be rolled out on SGWorkPass including streamlining the colours of AccessCode (refer to MOM's media release)
- TraceTogether onboarding guides in Bengali, Tamil, English and Chinese.
The Construction Workforce Registration System (CWRS) is an online portal for CoreTrade and Multi-skilling registration and the renewal of Direct R1 eligibility.
ORV allows you to register the workers for Identity Verification and check your registration status online.
Lift and escalator owners, contractors and Authorised Examiners (AEs) can apply for and view applications for Permit to Operate (PTO) here.
The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) champions the development and transformation of the built environment sector, in order to improve Singapore’s living environment. BCA oversees areas such as safety, quality, inclusiveness, sustainability and productivity, all of which, together with our stakeholders and partners, help to achieve our mission to transform the Built Environment sector and shape a liveable and smart built environment for Singapore.