- Join us and be a part of the BuildSG Transformation
Our people set us apart as we champion the development of a future-ready built environment for Singapore. Our people’s commitment to regulating building safety, leading and transforming the built environment and the industry, helps us to build a safe, high quality, sustainable and friendly built environment.
Find out more about career opportunities with BCA.
Join us in our journey to transform the way we shape Singapore’s landscape.
- Impactful: Champion an inclusive and sustainable built environment for people of all ages, abilities and needs.
- Transformational: Lead the transformation of the built environment sector to deliver a safe, high quality, sustainable and friendly built environment.
- Forward-Looking: Shape the landscape to prepare for the future of Singapore, rally the built environment sector to achieve far-reaching goals that reach beyond today and improve the living environment for Singaporeans from all walks of life.
Discover our wide range of opportunities and see where you fit in:
- High Safety - Define high safety standards for buildings and infrastructure, as BCA is a proactive and pro-enterprise regulator.
- Environmental Sustainability - Encourage environmentally sustainable design and practices in the built environment, by working with BCA, a leader in the green building movement in Singapore and the region.
- Barrier-free Accessibility - Champion barrier-free accessibility and promote universal design, to create an accessible and inclusive city for all.
- Productivity Movement - Develop a lean and collaborative workforce that adopts innovative technologies, to lead the productivity movement in the built environment sector.
- Quality Excellence - Promote quality excellence in Singapore’s built environment, to be a world-class city with high quality workmanship.
- Industry Transformation - Partner key stakeholders to push end-to-end transformation, to achieve a world-class built environment sector.
We believe in providing opportunities for our people to grow and develop professionally. There are management and specialist careers pathways that develop talents and specialists, respectively.
For example, engineers who join us will have specialist career pathways designed to provide them with learning, developmental and progression opportunities in the following areas:
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
- Universal Design
- Environmental Sustainability
- Productivity & Quality