BuildSG is a national movement that encapsulates the spirit of collaboration in the transformation of the built environment sector. It underscores the collaboration among the government, unions, trade associations and chambers, industry and institutes of higher learning, all working collectively to realise an advanced and integrated built environment sector with progressive and collaborative firms well-poised for both local and global business opportunities, and providing good jobs for Singaporeans.
Find out more about the regulations pertaining to Singapore’s built environment.
Find out more about the procurement frameworks and conditions of contract for public sector construction-related works.
Find out more about the different aspects of the built environment and how you can play a part in our mission to shape a safe, high quality, sustainable and friendly built environment for everyone.
BUILT ENVIRONMENT SECTOR
Updated on 30 November 2020
5 September 2020 - Circular on Productivity Solutions Grant for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
| Circular on Launch of HPB Swab Registration System (SRS) on 1 August 2020 / 华文版 -- 30 July
- Infographic on Swab Registration System / 华文版
- Video on Swab Registration System
- Download SRS Briefing Slides
- Download SRS User Guide
| MOM AccessCode
- From 12 July 2020, improved features will be rolled out on SGWorkPass including streamlining the colours of AccessCode (refer to MOM's media release)
- TraceTogether onboarding guides in Bengali, Tamil, English and Chinese.
| Apply for Restart - Resource Kits
- Construction Projects & Supply Works
- Construction Account Works
- Facilities Management
- Renovation Projects
- Landed Housing Projects
| Resource Kit for Subcontractors to Resume Work / 华文版：分包商复工须知
| Assistance/Queries on Construction Restart
- Submit your feedback on unsafe practices at construction sites here.
Construction Sector | Renovation Works | Facilities Management (FM) | MCSTs
30 November 2020
- Circular on Co-funding Support for Safe Management Officers ("SMO Support") / 华文版
5 November 2020 (Updated)
- Circular on COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) (Amendment No. 3) Bill
16 October 2020
- Joint MOM-BCA-EDB-HPB press release - Work Pass Privileges of Two Employers Suspended for Breaching Rostered Routine Testing Requirements
30 September 2020
- Circular on COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) Act 2020 - Commencement of Part 8 Relief for Contracts Affected by Construction Delays
- Circular on Convening of General Meeting via Alternative Electronic Means amid COVID-19 Situation
25 September 2020
- Circular on Treatment of Claims Arising from COVID-19 in Public Sector Construction Contracts
18 September 2020
- Joint MOM-BCA-EDB-HPB Media Release - RRT compliance crucial for early detection to safeguard health of migrant workers
14 September 2020
- Joint MOM-BCA-EDB Media Release - Guidelines for Contractual Arrangements on Dormitory Rentals
8 September 2020
- [Updated] Circular on Construction Restart Booster to Support Firms and Workers for Sector Restart / 华文版
7 September 2020
- Joint MOM-BCA-EDB-HPB Media Release - Vast Majority of Workers have been Scheduled for RRT
5 September 2020
- Circular on Productivity Solutions Grant for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
4 September 2020
- Joint MOM BCA EDB HPB Press Release - 16000 Workers have yet to be scheduled for routine testing
3 September 2020
- Advisory on Re-opening of Sports and Recreation Facilities in Condominiums
31 August 2020
- Joint MOM-BCA-EDB-HPB Media Release - Final Reminder to Employers to Ensure Workers Undergo Routine Testing by 5 September
27 August 2020
- Advisory to Employers to ensure Eligible Workers go through Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) by 5 September / 华文版
24 August 2020
- Advisory to Lift Owners on Safe Management Measures in Lifts and Lift Lobbies
12 August 2020
- Media Release on Further Measures to Restart the Construction Industry Swiftly and Safely
- BCA-MOM Joint Circular on the Implementation of Staggered Rest Days for Work Permit Holders and S Pass Holders in the Construction Sector from 19 August 2020 / 华文版
MOM | MTI | MOH
The Construction Workforce Registration System (CWRS) is an online portal for CoreTrade and Multi-skilling registration and the renewal of Direct R1 eligibility.
ORV allows you to register the workers for Identity Verification and check your registration status online.
Lift and escalator owners, contractors and Authorised Examiners (AEs) can apply for and view applications for Permit to Operate (PTO) here.
The Building and Construction Authority (BCA) champions the development and transformation of the built environment sector, in order to improve Singapore’s living environment. BCA oversees areas such as safety, quality, inclusiveness, sustainability and productivity, all of which, together with our stakeholders and partners, help to achieve our mission to transform the Built Environment sector and shape a liveable and smart built environment for Singapore.