Contact Us

Building and Construction Authority

Building and Construction Authority
52 Jurong Gateway Road [Map]
#11-01, Singapore 608550 (Above JEM)

telephone1800-3425222 (1800-DIAL BCA), (+65) 6534 0219 (for Overseas Call)

Operating hours:
Weekdays 8.30am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 5.00pm.
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays

For enquiries / feedback, please use our online feedback form.

BCA Service Centre:

BCA Braddell Campus, No. 200 Braddell Road [Map]
Singapore 579700

Operating Hours
BCA’s front-line offices, including the service centre at BCA Braddell Campus, will be closed from 7 April 2020 until 5 May 2020, but may be extended if necessary. This is in line with government’s recent announcement on the enhanced safe distancing measures in view of the current COVID-19 situation.
Click here for more details
The BCA Service Centre located at JEM has been consolidated with the Service Centre at 200 Braddell Road, Singapore 579700. 

Services relating to Contractor's Registration and Builder's Licensing will only be available online at https://www.bca.gov.sg/eBACS/ [More info(89KB .pdf)

BCA Academy

BCA Braddell Campus, No. 200 Braddell Road [Map]
Singapore 579700


e-Submission System: (+65) 6334 3574

Building Tremor
(Private buildings): (+65) 6334 2408 / (+65) 6334 2580
(Public housing - HDB Essential Services): 1800 275 5555, 1800 241 7711

Skills Certification: (+65) 6248 9845

If you have service delivery feedback, please use our online feedback form or call our QSM line at 1800-2219001 (Weekdays: 8.30am - 12.30pm and 1.30pm - 5.00pm)

Popular e-Services


The Construction Workforce Registration System (CWRS) is an online portal for CoreTrade and Multi-skilling registration and the renewal of Direct R1 eligibility.

Online Registration for Verification System

ORV allows you to register the workers for Identity Verification and check your registration status online.

Online PTO System

Lift and escalator owners, contractors and Authorised Examiners (AEs) can apply for and view applications for Permit to Operate (PTO) here.