From undergraduate to postgraduate, diploma to specialist training programmes – BCA has a range of scholarship and sponsorship opportunities to suit your aspirations at any career stage. Come join the Built Environment (BE) sector and be rewarded with a fulfilling career that will shape the future of Singapore’s landscape.
Note: iBuildSG Scholarship and Sponsorship programmes application for 2022 has closed and this is the last cycle for the programmes. All programmes under iBuildSG Scholarship and Sponsorship will cease thereafter.
BCA-Industry iBuildSG Scholarship / Sponsorship programmes, which are offered in collaboration with industry firms:
Tenable institutions and Courses
Undergraduate Scholarship/ Sponsorship
Offered to students pursuing full-time BE degree courses in tenable institutions.
- For local scholars: $18,000 per annum (minimum 2 years)
- For foreign scholars in relevant engineering courses: $14,000 per annum (minimum 2 years)
- For local candidates: $10,000 per annum (minimum 2 years)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Singapore University of Technology & Design (SUTD)
Diploma Scholarship and Sponsorship
Offered to students pursuing full-time BE diploma courses in tenable institutions.
Scholarship / Sponsorship: Stage 1 (full time study)**
- $15,000 per academic year for Scholarship (minimum 2 years)
- $7,000 per academic year for Sponsorship (minimum 2 years)
- Serve a minimum 2 years bond upon graduation / ORD
- BCA Academy (BCAA)
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP)
- Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)
- Republic Polytechnic (RP)
- Singapore Polytechnic (SP)
- Temasek Polytechnic (TP)
Offered to students pursuing full-time BE courses at the ITE colleges.
Stage 1 (Full-time Study)
Stage 2 (Post-ITE Development)**
- Minimum basic monthly salary:
- 1st year: $1,850
- 2nd year: $2,050
- 3rd year: $2,350
- On-the-job training
- Industry-recognised training
** Stage 2 is applicable for FY15 - FY 20 cycle only. Terms and conditions apply.
| Local ITEs
Industry firms can co-sponsor suitable candidates through the iBuildSG Scholarship and Sponsorship Programmes.
Co-sponsorship enables firms to:
- Engage high calibre talent to join your firm
- Retain high performing employees in your firm
- Enhance the skills and competencies of employees
For enquiries, please contact:
Note: iBuildSG Scholarship and Sponsorship programmes application for 2022 has closed and this is the last cycle for the programmes. All programmes under iBuildSG Scholarship and Sponsorship will cease thereafter. Industry firms that are interested to offer scholarship and sponsorship to students may contact us for more information.
Other resources on scholarships
To find out more on scholarship programmes available for the respective levels, please visit the respective website as indicated below.
Scholars and sponsored students under Stage 2 programme are required to take an upgrading course. Please look through the list below to see the approved courses. More details on the course fees and schedule can be found on the training providers' website.
Click here for : List of Approved Courses