Contractors Registration System (CRS)

What is CRS

The Contractors Registration System (CRS) registers contractors providing construction and construction-related services for the public sector.

Who is it for

For contractors intending to tender or undertake construction and construction-related public sector projects in Singapore.

Types of Workheads

There are a total of 65 workheads under the following 7 major groups of registration:

Group of registration

Financial Grades

Construction Workhead (CW)

A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2, C3

Construction Related Workhead (CR)

L6, L5, L4, L3, L2, L1, Single Grade

Mechanical & Electrical Workheads (ME)

L6, L5, L4, L3, L2, L1

Facilities Management Workhead (FM)

FM01: M1, M2, M3, M4
FM02, FM03 & FM04: L6, L5, L4, L3, L2, L1

Supply Heads (SY)

L6, L5, L4, L3, L2, L1

Trade Heads (TR)

Single Grade

Regulatory Workheads (RW)

Not applicable


Registration requirements

Contractors are required to:

Key requirements


Financial capability


Valid audited accounts, paid-up capital, net worth, etc

Relevant technical personnel

Full-time employed, recognised professional, technical qualification, valid licenses, etc

Management certifications

SAC Accredited ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001, etc

Track record

Valid projects with documentation proof, endorsed and assessed by clients

Builder licence

CW01 (General Building) and CW02 (Civil Engineering) require General Builder Class 1 for Grades A1 to B2


CW01 and CW02 require General Builder Class 1 or Class 2 for Grades C1 to C3


CR08 (Piling Works) require Specialist Builder (Piling Works) for L6 to L1


CR10 (Precast Concrete Works) require Specialist Builder (Pre-Cast Concrete Works) for L6 to L1


CR12 (Ground Support and Stabilisation Works) require Specialist Builder (Ground Support and Stabilisation works) for L6 to L1


CR15 (Site Investigation Works) require Specialist Builder (Site Investigation

work) for Single Grade


Types of applications

How to apply

All types of applications must be submitted through the Electronic Builders Licensing and Contractors Registration Systems (eBACS).

Types of Forms




Declaration of Personnel Appointment and Experience

Appoint new personnel

Declaration of Personnel Appointment and Experience

Section D for CW, CR, ME and FM

Section D1 for Completed Projects

Section D2 for Ongoing Projects

Submit endorsement from two main contractors

Section D(TR) for Trade Heads

Submit track record for SY

Section E(SY) for Supply Heads

Update address and contact details

Change of Company's Particulars

Update your personnel's renewed Work Pass

Update of Foreign Employee's Work Pass (Employment Pass/ S-Pass)

Declare CET records

Declaration of CET records

Personnel to participate in Continuing Education & Training (CET) courses

Personnel Acknowledgement for CET

Course / training providers

Apply for recognition of your courses

Application for Recognition of CET courses

Technical personnel

Update on resignation from BCA registered firm

Resignation of Technical Personnel

Popular e-Services


The Construction Workforce Registration System (CWRS) is an online portal for CoreTrade and Multi-skilling registration and the renewal of Direct R1 eligibility.

Online Registration for Verification System

ORV allows you to register the workers for Identity Verification and check your registration status online.

Online PTO System

Lift and escalator owners, contractors and Authorised Examiners (AEs) can apply for and view applications for Permit to Operate (PTO) here.