The Productivity Innovation Project (PIP) incentive scheme co-funds up to 70% of the costs for technology adoption and innovations that improve productivity at construction sites.
As announced at MND’s COS 2022, the PIP scheme will be extended to 31 March 2024. The extension is intended to encourage enterprises to continue their productivity upgrading and digitalisation efforts.
The scheme aims to:
- Defray the costs required to re-engineer processes or adopt labour-efficient construction technologies.
- Encourage construction-related companies to embark on solution development projects that build up their capabilities as well as improve site productivity and reduce site workers.
Who can apply
Construction-related companies that are registered and located in Singapore are eligible to apply for support.
How to apply
All applications must be submitted before 31 March 2024.
Please complete the enquiry form below:
Please download the template for PIP Proposal Slides below and submit it together with the enquiry form:
PIP Proposal Slides Template_For non-IDD projects
PIP Proposal Slides Template_For IDD projects
Our BCA Officer will contact you to arrange for a consultation session after you have completed the form.
Applications are evaluated based on the potential for productivity improvement on site. The trade productivity improvement should be at least 30%.
How to submit claims
Co-funding is on a reimbursement basis, and claims can only be made after the PIP application has been approved. Applicants must submit the completed PIP claim form with these supporting documents:
- Audit report by an independent accountant
- Progress report or final report
- Any other documents that may be needed