Communication Plan for Landed Development

Before starting on building works for your landed property, you need to give your neighbours notification and get written consent for access where necessary.


Download the following forms

Notification to neighbours:

  • Annex 1: Notification of Building Works to Neighbours
  • Annex 1: Request for Consent for Access

  • Submission to BCA during permit application:

    • Annex 2: Notification to CBC on Communication Plan
    • Annex 2: Notification to CBC on Status of Pre-construction Survey
    • Annex 2: Notification to CBC on Consent for Access
    • Annex 2: Notification to CBC on Concreting for RC Wall Abutting Existing Party or Boundary Wall

    Popular e-Services


    The Construction Workforce Registration System (CWRS) is an online portal for CoreTrade and Multi-skilling registration and the renewal of Direct R1 eligibility.

    Overseas Testing Management System

    OTMS allows you to register the workers for Identity Verification and to check your registration status online.

    Lifts and Escalators Application (LEAP) Portal

    Lift and escalator owners, contractors and Specialist Professional Engineers (SPEs) can apply for and view applications for Permit to Operate (PTO) here.