The Standard Consultancy Agreement was developed to enable a common contract form to be used for public sector construction-related consultancy tenders for the following disciplines:
- Architectural (AR) Consultancy
- Civil & Structural (CS) Engineering Consultancy
- Mechanical & Electrical (ME) Engineering Consultancy
- Quantity Surveying (QS) Consultancy
- Project Management (PM) Consultancy
The standardised format enhances familiarity, reduces tendering efforts and promotes greater efficiency in contract administration.
Upon the awarding of projects, individual contracts will be signed between the Government Procuring Entity (GPE) and the consultant/consortium of each discipline. The current suite of standard consultancy agreements are as follows: