The BCA Quality Excellence Award (QEA) recognises developers and builders for their commitment and achievement in delivering high quality buildings. It aims to:
- Raise the profile of leading developers and builders who have embraced workmanship excellence and consistently delivered high quality buildings
- Encourage more developers and builders to set high quality standards for their projects and improve the image of the industry
There are three types of awards: Quality Champion (Platinum), Quality Champion (GoldPlus), and Quality Champion (Gold).
Who can apply
Developers and builders who meet the following criteria may apply for the awards:
- Committed a high percentage of its private residential units to Quality Mark (QM)
- Must not have any projects with CONQUAS scores below the industry category average score
- Must not have any significant quality issues arising from their business/activities
Achievements during the qualifying period will be assessed based on:
- QM Participation – Number of residential units committed and certified to QM requirements
- QM Performance – QM tiered rating of projects
- CONQUAS Performance – Average CONQUAS score (for all categories of building)
- QM Participation volunteered by builders (bonus points)
How to apply
Applications for QEA 2021 are opened until 30 April 2021.