Local SMEs can apply for the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) to co-fund up to 70% of the qualifying costs of adopting pre-approved digital solutions under the Construction and Facilities Management Industry Digital Plan (IDP). These pre-approved solutions have been assessed by IMDA to be effective, market-tested and cost-effective (Click here for latest list of solutions).
SMEs can make multiple PSG applications for these solutions from 30 Apr 2020 to 31 Jan 2023, subject to a funding cap of $30,000 per firm. However, please note the following:
- Each firm may not apply for the same solution more than once
- Multiple Licences under the same Application must start on the same date
The enhanced support level of 80% is time-limited and will end on 31 March 2022. The maximum support level will return to 70% from 1 April 2022. As announced at Budget 2022, employers eligible for the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) can also qualify for additional subsidies under the scheme.
Visit GovBusiness Gov Assist for the full list of pre-approved solutions (including solutions under the IDP) supported under the Productivity Solutions Grant.
Who can apply
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application.
- The applicant must be a registered business in Singapore
- Have at least 30% local shareholding; and annual sales turnover of not more than $100mil or staff strength of not more than 200 employees
- Have its primary and/or secondary business activity in Construction and Facilities Management sub-sectors according to the Singapore Standard Industrial Classification Code (SSIC)
- The applicant’s purchase/subscription of the solution must be used in Singapore.
- The applicant must not have signed or confirmed a contract with or made payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/subscription of the solutions before the application.
- The submission of application does not automatically entitle the applicant to funding. All applications will be subject to evaluation and approval. Applicants may be required to submit additional supporting documents to facilitate evaluation of the application.
How to apply
To apply for the PSG, here are the steps take:
- Visit GovBusiness Gov Assist to view the list of supportable solutions and identify relevant solutions for adoption
- Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor for solutions of interest
- Log on to Business Grants Portal with your corporate pass to apply for the PSG
Construction and Facilities Management Industry Digital Plan (IDP)
The IDP serves as a guide for local SMEs in the Construction and Facilities Management sector to digitalise their businesses, plug skills gaps and participate in pilot projects. Aligned to the Construction Industry Transformation Map launched in 2017, the IDP is part of the SMEs Go Digital programme.
The IDP provides a step-by-step guide on the solutions to adopt at each stage of SMEs’ Integrated Digital Delivery (IDD) journey. As the IDP is updated progressively, the list of pre-approved solutions will also be updated as newer technologies are introduced and adopted by the industry.
For more information on the PSG, please contact: