Local SMEs can apply for the Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) to co-fund up to 70% of the qualifying costs of adopting pre-approved digital solutions under the Construction and Facilities Management Industry Digital Plan (IDP). These pre-approved solutions have been assessed by IMDA to be effective, market-tested and cost-effective. SMEs can make multiple PSG applications from 30 Apr 2020 to 31 Jan 2023, subject to a funding cap of $30,000 per firm.
As announced at Supplementary Budget 2020, PSG will be enhanced to encourage enterprises to continue their digitalisation and productivity upgrading efforts. The maximum funding support level will be raised to 80% from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
Visit the Tech Depot (select ‘Building & Construction’ sector) for the latest list of pre-approved solutions supported under the Productivity Solutions Grant.
Who can apply
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria at the point of application.
- The applicant must be a registered business in Singapore
- Have at least 30% local shareholding; and annual sales turnover of not more than $100mil or staff strength of not more than 200 employees
- Have its primary and/or secondary business activity in Construction and Facilities Management sub-sectors according to the Singapore Standard Industrial Classification Code (SSIC)
- The applicant’s purchase/subscription of the solution must be used in Singapore.
Note: The applicant must not have signed or confirmed a contract with or made payment to a supplier, vendor or third party in relation to the purchase/subscription of the solutions before the application
How to apply
To apply for the PSG, here are the steps take:
- Visit the Tech Depot (select ‘Building & Construction’ sector) on SME Portal to view the list of supportable solutions and identify relevant solutions for adoption
- Get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor for solutions of interest
- Log on to Business Grants Portal with your corporate pass to apply for the PSG
Construction and Facilities Management Industry Digital Plan (IDP)
The IDP serves as a guide for local SMEs in the Construction and Facilities Management sector to digitalise their businesses, plug skills gaps and participate in pilot projects. Aligned to the Construction Industry Transformation Map launched in 2017, the IDP is part of the SMEs Go Digital programme.
The IDP provides a step-by-step guide on the solutions to adopt at each stage of SMEs’ Integrated Digital Delivery (IDD) journey. As the IDP is updated progressively, the list of pre-approved solutions will also be updated as newer technologies are introduced and adopted by the industry.
For more information on the PSG, please contact: