Reserve List for Storage Plots and Ready-Mixed Concrete (RMC) Batching Plant Plots

BCA offers land parcels or plots on shorter-term tenure of up to a maximum of 3+3+3 year at Pulau Punggol Timor and Tuas South Avenue 3. The plots can be used to store aggregates or for the production of ready-mix concrete (RMC). 

Who can apply

To apply for aggregate storage plots, you must have a valid licence under section 31B of the Building and Construction Authority Act to import essential construction materials, i.e., sand and granite. 

To apply for RMC plots, you must be registered with BCA’s Contractors Registration System (CRS) under SY01B, CW01 or CW02. If you are able to show proof of application of registration at the point of tender submission, your application shall be considered too.

How to apply

1. If you applying as a single applicant, complete Form BCA/RLA/A. If you are making a joint application, by 2 or more companies, complete Form BCA/RLA/B.

2. Submit the completed Application Form, with a cheque for 1 month of the Committed Monthly Rental, in a sealed and labelled BCA/RLA/L envelope to:

SINGAPORE 608550                                                     

3. For RMC Batching Plant Plots, the Committed Monthly Rental does not include the BCA Monthly Administration Fee.

How long will the plot be posted to the Public Tender?

  1. Applicant will be informed of the outcome of their application within 3 weeks.
  2. A Public Tender will be called within 6 weeks from the date of the letter of acceptance of the application.

More resources

Sample agreement for Aggregate Storage Land

Sample agreement for Ready-Mix Concrete Plot

Popular e-Services


The Construction Workforce Registration System (CWRS) is an online portal for CoreTrade and Multi-skilling registration and the renewal of Direct R1 eligibility.

Online Registration for Verification System

ORV allows you to register the workers for Identity Verification and check your registration status online.

Online PTO System

Lift and escalator owners, contractors and Authorised Examiners (AEs) can apply for and view applications for Permit to Operate (PTO) here.