The Authorised Analyst (AA) Scheme is established under section 31M of the BCA (Act) to designate a person or bodies of persons as authorised analysts to carry out tests on imported sand and granite (refer to Sampling and Evaluation of Sand and Granite). The AA designation is valid for 1 year.
The list of Authorised Analysts can be viewed here.
Interested to be an Authorised Analyst?
You can apply as an individual or as a body of persons if you qualify for the requirements under Regulation 28 of the Building and Construction Authority (Importers’ Licensing) (Amendment) Regulations 2016.
Application for Authorised Analyst (individual) or Authorised Analyst (a body of persons, e.g. laboratories)
- Submit the application form and documents here.
1. If you are applying as an Authorised Analyst (individual), please include the following documents in your application:
• Copy of your qualifications
• Relevant test reports
• Copy of identity card or employment pass/passport
• Copy of employment letter or certification from laboratory
2. If you are applying as an Authorised Analyst (body of persons), please include the following documents in your application:
• Copy of your business profile from Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
• Copy of your laboratory’s ISO/IEC 17025 certification
There is no application fee for designation as an AA