The Energy Market Authority (EMA) and BCA have developed a one-stop reference guide to meet the growing popularity of PV installations among residential dwellers and building developers.
About the Handbook for Solar PV Systems
This single volume covers information on but not limited to:
- Market and technical requirements
- Building and structural issues related to implementing solar PV systems
- Installation requirements
- Recommended maintenance works
- Examples of completed solar PV installations in Singapore
Download the handbook for more details.
You may also refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on implementing solar for your buildings.