The Green Mark certification scheme was launched in January 2005. It is a green building rating system designed to evaluate a building’s environmental impact and performance. It provides a comprehensive framework for assessing the overall environmental performance of new and existing buildings to promote sustainable design,and best practices inconstruction and operations in buildings.
Why apply for Green Mark certification
Green projects may enjoy these benefits over the long run:
- Meaningful differentiation of buildings in the real estate market
- Positive effect on corporate image, leasing and resale value of buildings
- Reduction in energy, water and material resource usage
- Reduce potential environmental impact
- Improvement in indoor environmental quality for better health and well being
- Provide clearer direction for continual improvement
Who can apply
Developers, building owners and government agencies for new and existing buildings, districts, parks, infrastructure and building interiors.
- Climatic responsive design
- Building energy performance
- Resources stewardship
- Smart and healthy building
- Advance green efforts
Green Mark Logo (Download can be made only after approval is obtained from BCA)
TIFF format (37MB)
| EPS format (2.1MB)
| JPEG format (56KB)
For any clarification on the BCA Green Mark Scheme, please write to us via our online feedback form .