Good Practices Guide for Lift Owners
BCA has developed the “Good Practices Guide for Lift Owners” to guide lift owners on making lifts better and safer for all users.
The guidebook consists of 6 chapters with information on:
- the statutory duties of the owners
- considerations when getting a new lift
- how to select a maintenance contractor and servicing package
- good practices for lift safety
- importance of maintenance and repair
- advice on modernisation for old lifts
Let us continue to make lifts better and safer for all users!